The Hush of Expansion
Planet Name: Bakassi VII
Hex Code: 01.08
World Profile: C584757-5 SP Ag Ga LT Ri
Cultural Roots: Nigerian
Main Government Type: Feudal Technocracy
Leader: Chiwetei Okoye
Major Religion: Ideology
Leader: Chairman Obioma Yamusa
Technology Level: 5
Law Level: 7
Restricted Drugs: N/A
Restricted Information: Library programs, unfiltered data about other worlds; Free speech curtailed
Restricted Technology: TL 7 items
Restricted Travellers: N/A
Restricted Weapons: Shotguns
Planetary Size: 7,540 km
Surface Area: 178,604,569 km^2
Percentage Surface Liquid: 38%
Land Surface Area: 110,734,833 km^2
Global Population: 43,947,791
Avg Population Density: 0.40 people/km^2
Surface Gravity: 0.45 gs
Atmospheric Pressure: 1.50-2.49
Required Survival Gear:
World Temperature: Temperate
The main government of Bakassi VII is a Feudal Technocracy led by Chiwetei Okoye of the Popular Element – a group which primarily draws its leadership from the urban. The main issue(s) they are dealing with is/are culture of the group membership and they have a state industry attitude to the economy. They maintain a position of being xenophobic towards outsiders.
The primary religion of Bakassi VII is descended from Ideology but has evolved via neofundamentalism. It is administered by a Council, the current leader being Chairman Obioma Yamusa of the Silverlight Pact faction.
There are currently 3 other factions on Bakassi VII.
- The Eastern Pact is a minor group opposed to the Popular Element. They promote a Representative Democracy led by the pious and concerned with foreign relations. They are xenophilic towards outsiders and have a socialist economic policy.
- The Western Group is a notable group opposed to the Popular Element. They promote a Feudal Technocracy led by the urban and concerned with wealth redistribution. They are provisionally disposed to outsiders and have a state industry economic policy.
- The Progressive Combine is a obscure group personally opposed to Chiwetei Okoye. They promote a Impersonal Bureaucracy led by the urban and concerned with gender roles and sexual mores. They are xenophobic towards outsiders and have a autarky economic policy.
There are currently 2 heresies on Bakassi VII.
- Founded by outsider due to issues over universal priesthood, the National Federation is a minor group. They feel evangelical towards the orthodoxy, and can usually be distinguished by dietary prohibitions.
- Founded by renegade prophet due to issues over primitivism, the Ad Astra Band is a notable group. They feel indifference towards the orthodoxy, and can usually be distinguished by forbids marriage or romance outside the sect.