The Hush of Expansion
Planet Name: Encinetas X
Hex Code: 08.01
World Profile: E748799-1 Ag Ga LT A
Cultural Roots: Spanish
Main Government Type: Impersonal Bureaucracy
Leader: Zenaida Roma
Major Religion: Paganism
Leader: Druid Francisco Carderas
Technology Level: 1
Law Level: 9
Restricted Drugs: All drugs
Restricted Information: No restrictions
Restricted Technology: TL 3 items
Restricted Travellers: No offworlders permitted
Restricted Weapons: Any weapons
Planetary Size: 11,596 km
Surface Area: 422,441,218 km^2
Percentage Surface Liquid: 82%
Land Surface Area: 76,039,419 km^2
Global Population: 25,373,272
Avg Population Density: 0.33 people/km^2
Surface Gravity: 0.90 gs
Atmospheric Pressure: 0.43-0.70
Atmosphere: Thin, Tainted
Required Survival Gear: Filter
World Temperature: Temperate (Tech Issues)
The main government of Encinetas X is a Impersonal Bureaucracy led by Zenaida Roma of the Wolf Federation – a group which primarily draws its leadership from the outcasts. The main issue(s) they are dealing with is/are secession and they have a state industry attitude to the economy. They maintain a position of being xenophobic towards outsiders.
The primary religion of Encinetas X is descended from Paganism but has evolved via a schism. It has no central authority, but is instead run regionally by a council run by a Druid or a Teacher.
There are currently 3 other factions on Encinetas X.
- The Royal Banner is a notable group personally opposed to Zenaida Roma. They promote a No government led by the bourgeoisie and concerned with governmental reform. They are xenophilic towards outsiders and have a socialist economic policy.
- The Progressive Brotherhood is a notable group opposed to the Wolf Federation. They promote no government led by the bourgeoisie and concerned with religion in public life. They are provisionally disposed to outsiders and have a state industry economic policy.
- The Popular Brotherhood is a significant group opposed to the Wolf Federation. They promote a Impersonal Bureaucracy led by the intellectuals and concerned with the membership’s important industries. They are provisionally disposed to outsiders and have a laissez-faire economic policy.
There are currently 3 heresies on Encinetas X.
- Founded by frustrated layman due to issues over ethnocentrism, the Overwatch Clan is a fringe group. They feel hatred towards the orthodoxy, and can usually be distinguished by mystical, seeking union with god through meditation.
- Founded by dissatisfied minor clergy due to issues over conciliarism, the West Wind Multistellar is a fringe group. They feel filial towards the orthodoxy, and can usually be distinguished by lives in visibly distinct houses or districts.
- Founded by academic due to issues over ethnocentrism, the Terra Prime Consensus is a significant group. They feel aversion towards the orthodoxy, and can usually be distinguished by favours certain professions for their membership.