The Hush of Expansion
Planet Name: Smolensk – Omsk VIIa
Hex Code: 09.10
World Profile: D230568-9 De NI Po
Cultural Roots: Russian
Main Government Type: Captive Government
Leader: Tatyana Korovin
Major Religion: Buddhism
Leader: Lama Katlina Kurnikov
Technology Level: 9
Law Level: 8
Restricted Drugs: No restrictions
Restricted Information: No restrictions
Restricted Technology: TL 5 items
Restricted Travellers: Landing permitted only to imperial agents
Restricted Weapons: All bladed weapons, stunners
Planetary Size: 3,538 km
Surface Area: 39,324,710 km^2
Percentage Surface Liquid: 5%
Land Surface Area: 37,358,475 km^2
Global Population: 44,020
Avg Population Density: 0.00 people/km^2
Surface Gravity: 0.15 gs
Atmospheric Pressure: 0.10-0.42
Atmosphere: Very Thin
Required Survival Gear: Respirator
World Temperature: Frozen
The main government of Omsk VIIa is a Captive Government led by Tatyana Korovin of the Unified Consensus – a group which primarily draws its leadership from the rural. The main issue(s) they are dealing with is/are culture of the group membership and they have a communist attitude to the economy. They maintain a position of being provisionally disposed to outsiders.
The primary religion of Omsk VIIa is descended from Buddhism but has evolved via a holy family. It is administered by a Council, the current leader being Lama Katlina Kurnikov of the Compass Enterprises faction.
There are currently 3 other factions on Omsk VIIa.
- The Democratic Consensus is a minor group opposed to the Unified Consensus. They promote a Representative Democracy led by the outcasts and concerned with social hostility to the group’s membership. They are provisionally disposed to outsiders and have a socialist economic policy.
- The People’s Society is a notable group personally opposed to Tatyana Korovin. They promote a Charismatic Oligarchy led by the urban and concerned with immigration and immigrants. They are provisionally disposed to outsiders and have a socialist economic policy.
- The Homeland Union is a significant group opposed to the Unified Consensus. They promote a Charismatic Dictator led by the intellectuals and concerned with poverty among the group’s membership. They are provisionally disposed to outsiders and have a laissez-faire economic policy.
There are currently 2 heresies on Omsk VIIa.
- Founded by academic due to issues over manichaeanism, the Social Party is a minor group. They feel evangelical towards the orthodoxy, and can usually be distinguished by has a language specific to the sect.
- Founded by dissatisfied minor clergy due to issues over antinomianism, the Pansteller Cooperative is a notable group. They feel contemptuous towards the orthodoxy, and can usually be distinguished by forbidden the use of certain technology.